Our COVID-19 Protocol
The following procedures and protocols have been implemented to keep our staff and patients safe.
- Approximately 48 hours prior to your dental appointment you will be contacted for pre-appointment COVID-19 screening.
- Patients will be asked to complete any necessary forms before arriving to the office.
- Patients will be asked to arrive 10 minutes prior to their appointment time to allow for screening procedures.
All patients must call 781-329-1234 to check-in remotely upon arrival.
- All individual entering the dental office must wear a mask or other cloth face covering. Masks will be provided for those in need. Masks must cover your mouth and nose and be worn at all times in the office. Your clinician will inform you when to remove your mask during your appointment.
- All individuals entering the dental office must be screened upon arrival, this includes a temperature check using a touchless thermometer.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your use. You will be asked to use it upon entering.
- Dental treatment will be deferred for patients that do not pass the COVID-19 screening.
- Patients will be instructed to adhere to a policy allowing for only the patient being treated to enter the practice (with one guardian if applicable). Additional family members will not be permitted.
- Patients will be guided by a staff member to the treatment room for their appointment. All individuals must be escorted by a staff member when traveling within the office.
- Sneeze guards and barriers will be in place at the front desk areas. Staff will be wearing masks at all times.
- Common areas and frequently touched surfaces will be routinely cleaned and disinfected.
- We have installed air purification systems with high-efficiency H13 TRUE HEPA filters which are tested to removed 99.97% of particles down to 0.1 microns.
- Magazines have been removed from the waiting room and treatment rooms.
- No food or drink is permitted in the waiting room or in the treatment areas.
- Six feet social distancing protocols will be practiced whenever possible. Floor markings and chair placement in our waiting room will guide you in this practice.
- During your dental appointment, pre-procedural hydrogen peroxide mouth rinse will be used.
- Procedures and protocols have been put in place to reduce aerosol production during dental procedures.
- Our clinical staff will be wearing the recommended personal protective equipment necessary to reduce viral transmission.
- Our entire staff will be screened daily upon entering the office.
- We will continue to utilize strict hand hygiene practices.
- As always, we will adhere to the highest standards with respect to cleaning and sterilization procedures. This includes the sterilization and disinfection of treatment rooms and instruments between each patient.
If you have any questions regarding our office protocol, please call us at 781-329-1234.